Don’t have dental insurance?
FST Care Club
Join our care club, take care of your preventive care with a monthly subscription, and save money today!
Forever Smiles Turlock (209) 500-1234
*As determined by your dentist.
Adult D1110, D0120, D0274, D0140, D0220; Perio D4910, D0120, D0274, D0140, D0220; Child D1120, D0120, D0272, D1208, D0140, D0220
We value your loyalty. For our patients without insurance, we’ve launched our care club to simplify payments for preventative care. Our loyal members also save money on treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What forms of payment are accepted?All forms of credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- When can I start using my membership?Your membership is effective immediately!
- How do I schedule my preventive care?Simply call our office and setup an appointment for yourself or your family members.
- How can I use my Member Exclusive discount for restorative, elective or cosmetic treatment?Simply schedule an appointment with our office and be sure to tell us you’re a member. When you arrive, we’ll make sure your membership is “current” and you will be eligible for instant savings off our regular fees.
- How do I know if I need the Perio Membership?If you are a new patient, we will make a recommendation after your initial comprehensive exam. If you’re a current patient, please contact us to confirm you’re on Perio Maintenance.
- What happens if I miss an appointment?It will be your responsibility to reschedule. Please see our office policy regarding no-shows and last minute cancellations.
- Can I add members to my account?Absolutely! Your entire family can join.
- Can I transfer my membership to another dentist?Your club membership is solely with our office and as such is non-transferable. If you move to another area, you may cancel your membership at any time.
- How can I check on the status of my account?Please contact us and we will assist you over the phone.
- Can I change or update my billing information?Yes! Simply call and we will assist you over the phone.
- How do I cancel my membership?Call us and we will assist you over the phone.
- If I cancel, can I get a refund on my membership?No. Refunds will not be provided for dues paid under any circumstances, including failure to schedule and maintain appointments.
- How much do I pay to sign up for my club membership?You’ll pay only the Lifetime Activation fee to join. This fee includes your first month’s membership dues.
- Can I prepay my membership fees?Absolutely! You actually get a discount if you prepay for the entire year.
- What information is required for me to sign up for my club membership?Credit or debit card, full name, address, phone number, date of birth, verification document number. There will be a form for you to fill out with all the information and then you are all set to use your special benefits.
Legal & Disclaimers
Membership clubs are not insurance but a payment arrangement provided by Jasleen Kaur, D.M.D., Inc for services rendered. Memberships are provided exclusively to uninsured patients of our practice and shall not be considered pre-payment for future services or payment for access to discounted services. Rather, our patient members are electing to make regular monthly subscription payments for preventive care instead of paying at the time of each service. Payment for any cosmetic or restorative treatment is due at the time of service. Membership dues must be current in order to receive services. A lapse of 28 days in dues will require a reactivation fee of six months’ dues. Membership club discounts may not be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is solely the patient’s responsibility to schedule and keep their appointments. No refunds will be provided for dues paid under any circumstances, including failure to schedule and maintain appointments. A patient member’s monthly agreement is with the legal entity of Jasleen Kaur, D.M.D., Inc. Monthly dues and fees for dental services may change at any time.